Update for AWBA Competition play 

With the return to level 3 restrictions, the AWBA has contacted clubs to

ascertain interest in returning to competitive play, if this is allowed

after Christmas.

All clubs replying to this have indicated that they will not be interested

in any competition until October, the start of next season. The AWBA will

respect this decision and will not suggest any further competitions in Jan/Feb.

 

If conditions allow by early March, it is the intention to try and complete the

Finals delayed from last March, subject to all parties and a host green agreeing.